- The person in charge of the entry MUST submit the Application Form & Waiver.
- WHITEHORSE: The parade will start at 1PM SHARP please be at the MUSTER STATION on time at 12:30PM.
- DAWSON: The parade will start at 4:45PM SHARP please be at the MUSTER STATION on time at 4:30PM.
- BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS AT ALL TIME. Keep the speed at a walking level and keep up with the parade. Bicycle, motorcycle, and ATV riders MUST wear a proper helmet.
- DO NOT throw anything at or hand out anything to the crowd
- People are not to enter or exit vehicles while in motion
- Floats and vehicle must allow emergency vehicles through in the event of an emergency
- Walking entries must walk fast enough so as not to cause a disruption or a large gap in the parade flow.
- All floats, including vehicles transporting them, must be all ages appropriate (e.g., no profanity, no 19+ designs, etc.) and follow our community guidelines
- Animal entries must have a way to clean up IMMEDIATELY when animals defecate.
- All contestants must sign a waiver (a parent or guardian must sign if a participant is under 19 years of age).
- Coordinators’/Judges' decisions are final.
- Photos and/or Videos may be taken at Festival Venues for Queer Yukon Society Use.
- VIPs will receive additional instructions.
Parade Route with Instructions for participants